Who shall be the next on the altar



Attended my cousin sis' wedding and it was the best I've ever attended and had fun with all my family members. Guess what, we owned the dance floor and everyone was so keen to join us after us warming up the floor. Grandparents from both sides were laughing and clapping on the beat. The best part of all was, the hired singer cheekily requested "I'd play you a song before we call it a night, with one condition - YOU ALL MUST DANCEEEEEE!" And he sang and played ABBA!!!!!!! I was secretly praying for Lady Gaga's Just Dance since they played Wavin' Flag in the beginning of dinner, which was kinda awkward as Paraguay vs Spain was in the game that night itself.

And that's what you do when someone tried to steal your floor as well as limelight.



6 of us - 2 were already happily married within a year. Who's next? You bet.

Comments

Robbstar said…
My bet is on that tall person, beady eyes, smiling into the camera, black hair.... Yeah definitely that one!
Xuyene said…
okay this is very vague. Gender please :D
half male half female . the one limelight being stolen

XD




zx
Anonymous said…
aiya. i ter-use my shared blog tim
Xuyene said…
WAHAHAHAHA ladyboy :D *swing swing* nah no worries, don't think can enter if it wasn't meant to be public
Robbstar said…
Funny name.... I guess the bao is well....
Ok lor.. try to be slightly more specific lor... not wearing stripes... probably in the twenties?
Smile can see teeth.
Xuyene said…
What probably in the twenties? We are all in twenties. HEHE Smile can see teeth.. can you be not so funny arrrr! 4 also singles, very susah one *shake head*
Anonymous said…
deng... smiles can see teeth issit? LOL next time i smile i won't show my teeth:)



zx
Xuyene said…
Show me your teeth! Show me your teeth! Teeth!

*lady gaga plays in background*
Anonymous said…
ENOUGH!! reminds me of your intention to dance Beyonce I'm a single lady



zx
Xuyene said…
HEHE I try to dance for your coming birthday :DDDDD
Robbstar said…
Haiya... I think u personally know lar.... Smile can see teeth = cut one person. Not wearing stripes = Cut 2 person. 3 person left leh.....
The 3 left got one stand extra short.. so most probably not tall already kua.... so 2 left only.. haiyo.. like that also dunno how to deduce meh??
Xuyene said…
Wah your analysis very precise leh. I'm thinking how long shall I still be single :DDD

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨