Fart You

Last night I went for a late-night movie with lousy cousin. The cinema was crowded with peeps like us, who got no idea where to spend their Raya hence all peeps ended up in cinema. Even lousy movies got a few seats left at its last screening time. Queue was freaking long and messy. We queued behind this huge Indian male. He was all alone. It's such a boredom to snail our moves there. We were kinda panicked when our desirable show got sold out, so we kept an eye on the screen from time to time. All of a sudden, I smelled poison gas. I then moved aside and hid behind cuzzie, whispered "Somebody's fucking farted in the queue!" She smelled it, showed me her vomiting face. After a while, I thought to myself, this Indian won't embarrass himself by farting twice. So we stood in parallel, just in case shit happened again. This parallel thingy was kinda nonsense. I had no idea how we thought this through.

You guessed it right. He farted, twice. It was smellier. I couldn't tolerate sniffing somebody's fart, so I yelled FUCK! He pretended like he wasn't the one. What if the guy at my back thought we twins farting something so poisonous?! In the following hours, even I was already sitting in the theatre, my nostrils still smelled human fart. I even suspected my manly Gerard Butler smelled like fart when I saw him in the prison. Fart you ruined my late-night movie and my wonderful date with Butler my beau!

Comments

Anonymous said…
How can Gerard Butler smell like fart... NOOOO!! Bad luck for u since u had to smell fart xD shud carry an air freshener for such emergencies!
Xuyene said…
Eww, am I covering that shit for him or what? I still think Gerard smells nice :)

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨