Eureka Bits

#1 I fail to keep myself updated with Chinese music. Joanna Wang would be the last newest singer that comes to mind.

#2 I can't get rid of Lady GaGa's from my iPod! Alejandro, Ale-ale-jandro! It's getting really addictive.

#3 I smile faintly or gasp with light "Oops!" to ease every embarrassing tripping moment.

#4 A person without revealing one's proper/precise standing is either positively secretive or negatively dangerous in the eyes of strangers because they reckon losing grip of you has never been positive sign. I'm that person and constantly being criticised for being one.

#5 I'm less inspired now.

#6 Lethargy after work is not healthy as it makes me less sociable :(

#7 I missed Wednesday's Frisbee so much I want to gather a Frisbee party! With heaps of Strongbow :)

#8 Working at Raja Chulan is like the best, luxurious OL moment I've ever dreamt of. And I actually feel happy to take train to work.

#9 I treat my superior as friend. Because I laughed at him and he said "Don't laugh! Do your work!" but I was still laughing. This is no good *shake head*

#10 I pick up fashions. NO WAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨