Office concussion

Little heartwarming yet hilarious incident that happened yesterday. By seeing my senior was having a painful see-saw moment in bidding one of the stocks from my superior, he called her into his room and less than two seconds, she was ready to step out his doorstep and then he called again, so she did ballet turn to turn back him. She already stepped out his room and he called, she went in again, with some multiple ballet turns that really amused me. Laughing hysterically, I was moving my head and body forward to the desk to hide my big horse-laugh when both of them finally stepped out together, which were currently standing by my side, in serious mood, and were ready to talk over that negotiation.

All of a sudden, my superior was shocked, gasped, and nervously asked, "What happened to her?! SHE BANGED HER HEAD ON THE DESK!" Couldn't hold my laughter anymore and I raised my head looking at him. Senior was really amused by looking at him, as he seemed seriously concerned. I was like, "I.. I.. am fine. I am fine. HAHAHAHAHAHA!" So he looked all so serious and reconfirmed with my senior, "Is she alright?" She didn't answer him though. She went over to my desk and patted and said, "Your boss thought you were concussed. Funny him. HAHAHAHAHA!" So yeah, we both laughed at his serious expression.

Weren't they adorable?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨