Your furious driver

I warn all my colleagues who are going to ride on Xiao Bai that I curse while driving. The first victim was my Director's PA. Right after the second I was done with explaining my rule, I cursed so hard before driving off the building. Shocked, but she followed all the way with bad attitude driver. Ha! Second victim would be my senior marketing comrade. "I heard about the warning but I'm not sure if that's gonna happen at my presence... *I cued in with harder cuss* okay, that just happened." *turn to PA, asked, 'how furious she could be' and PA just beamed her silly question away.

The next time PA lady rides on, I sheepishly joke about how much I thought I were driving a Ferrari. She replied nonchalantly, "yeah but definitely not for the parking part."

Comments

The Passenger said…
totally feel you dude, the amount of cursing in the car is more than any cursing done outside the car in my whole life.

can establish new rule liau:
What happens in the car, stays in the car
Xuyene said…
Huge epiphany you got there ;) I just can't drive properly without cursing I guess *shrug*
Jerome said…
hohoho

my blog

http://51jalanberangan.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨