Double Rainbow

I've seen heaps of rainbows these days. Oh my! Huge double rainbow that appears vividly to my line of vision. How amazing it is! Too bad I didn't capture any as no camera came in handy at the moment. The taxi driver lowered down my side of window, showed me the rainbows and I was impressed by his sweet gesture. He told me about how blessed he was to live in such beautiful world.

Two years ago, I saw a small, beautiful rainbow under a moving surfer's surfing board in Gold Coast. I swear to my Xiao Bai, it was the most beautiful scene I'd ever seen on a beach. Other than the hot surfer who didn't even realise he could actually surf upon a rainbow.

The last double rainbow I've seen was yesterday, while driving home alone, blasting some nonsense over the stereo stopping at crossroad, I looked at my side mirror and that's where it's shown. Yes, it was that huge and vivid that even my side mirror could capture half of its actual size. Wasn't it awesome!

Somewhere over the rainbow, you have my smiling for appreciating how wonderful it is to be in love with all great creations of Mother's Nature :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨