Dude, we have a schedule to keep on

For lads, they always have weekend sports appointment to keep on; while for ladies, shopping deal is on when an individual is emotionally ready or a group is formed to conquer the mall. Cash or not, nah I've got credit cards. Or a bunch of supportive girlfriends who are willing to lend you some for getting your piece of satisfaction.

I'm not motivated for jogging now because it rains almost every day when I returned from office. My brother has his own footie schedule to keep on and I do not have a sporting boyfriend to tell me, "Chubby hon, get your gears and we gotta go for a jog now." Joining gym doesn't make it better off as tonnes of excuses would be made to not make a swift turn to the club. Motivation is priceless under such circumstance. Le sigh.

My colleague, Nattie used to pluck two of my outgrown white hairs because she found it too hilarious and she couldn't stop laughing it until it's plucked. Robbstar and Debbie plucked off 5 strands while getting some brekkie at Kota Damansara. Work stress, hence the white hairs. I know my deadline is on coming Monday. Wanted to do a product presentation like how Mr Jobs did his. Man, the tweeting style is attractive.

Can I have some really nice souls get me out of the tight schedule by bringing me to my favourite places and enjoying nightly coffee, silently being by my side and looking at me being serious? I can't really have a smoking career and it's best to stick with caffeine to release some stress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨