Secret's keeper

I think I never really had a communicative conversation with some people for quite some time already. It's the downside of not having an interest to gossip and gossiping with a group of curious cats. At least, you get some information from different sources and source accuracy is yet the focal point. Some people appreciate your carelessness because you don't care about their shit. Some think you're boring because you have nothing to share. Not even yours. Some reckon you are heartless fuck who have least concern for the others. I'm being loved and being hated at the same time. The last thing they realise it, I'm the best target to keep their secrets which I usually think it stinks and my brain isn't your emotion bin. You think that's the end of the secret? No, secret comes in episodes like drama. They test your memory for how much you've remembered from the previous episode and the plot keeps developing. And then I ponder, why would some people proud of being the infamous secret's keeper for others? Some say they entrust one to have the key to their darkest side. Some say they think one has great pairs of ears and thick shoulders. Some say man, I am everyone's best friend - this one is epic, as when somebody rats anyone's shits out, you're the public enemy.

"I hate the new generation of coolness out there. You just never get any information out of the youngsters you talk to. 'Hey what are you doing?' 'Just chilling.' All right. I know you're chilling. 'What are you doing tonight?' 'Things.' 'Okay.'"

George Simmons, Funny People.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨