Line that always rings a bell

Before I joined my current company, I was scheduled an interview with MD. He told me about the industry they are in and the direction they are heading. So you know being a passionate fresh man, I couldn't care much about his words. The funny, wise man turned serious and was sort of like telling me, said, the treatment is a long-term process for the patients. Whatever we're doing now is to provide them quality treatment. The patients may not seem to appreciate the things we have done for them for the pain they have taken in - hence, rejection is in expectation. But try to put yourself in their shoes. Think again, I might already want to commit suicide for hearing a news like that from doctor.

That's the line always rings a bell. And passionate people I work with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨