When I look at you

College girl with a cup of Frappe in hand that walks past me. That moment rewinds and freezes when her shoulder brushes against mine. Hey, I knew this girl 5 years ago. She couldn't even pronounce frappe back then and just pointed at the drink which seemed attractive to her. She came to college about 7ish. Having her luxurious breakfast, with a bunch of working adults from opposite building. She read her book quietly while the noises from coffee machine was kinda distracting. She waited for someone to pick her up at the same spot, same drink on table when the clock hit 4pm. Fellow mates commented on her luxurious life. She knew she wasn't belonged to that group but simply she found peace of mind in coffee.

Time doesn't freeze and I eventually lose her in sight. I stand at the same spot with my mind swirling back to the coffee career I had in college. It's very reminiscing.

Comments

Robbstar said…
GO back and drink lar... When you buy one frappe... get another for me too... LOL
Java Chip thanks
Xuyene said…
Still a loyal fan of soy green latte :D
Robbstar said…
U buy soy green latte for urself, but java chip for me mar...
Xuyene said…
I'm such a big sold-out. I had Java chips yesterday.

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨