Aye aye Ultimate

It's been such a long time we didn't toss a Frisbee, or rather, planning on a good game like yesterday. More than just a pick-up, and definitely more fun to all of us who missed playing at Oval 7. Everyone showed up with great old Ultimate spirit, brought in more people because we never got enough of people for a game. I still remembered how fun it was to have everyone including the substitutes to play on game point before we called it a night. Australian really knew the fun stuff. Some even drank beer from a Frisbee. The great impression from Nathan was that Ultimate was meant to be fun sports. Winning is bonus. And Kaitlin used to make a remark of what to bring on Wednesday night - a smile :) Not many passionate people are able to inspire me for a game or two. They made me think of missing a game is like missing some fun for a week and we were really looking forward to Wednesdays.

So we want to make Ultimate Frisbee a fortnightly workout for lazy urbanites who tend to find helluva excuses to not exercise. At least it works for me - to practice some toss and build up some stamina. Someday I even think of a rainy game if the group allows.

Another surprise is that now I've got my Ultimate t-shirt with good quality material from the land of Down Under and I'm a 29 and Robbstar is 38! Bong is 00! Debbie, how about yours!!

That evening was incredible. I haven't laughed so much since back in Aussie and my cheeks were literally cramped. How could the people I've known be so fun?! Ultimate FTW!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh debbie butt itchy back then and now paiseh to ask from Nathan anymore~ oh no! :(


I miss those Wednesdays..


Deb
Xuyene said…
Oh no! I don't think Nat will bother so much of the butt-itchy history. Maybe they are still producing so it's time to catch up some. August is the new seasons GO GO GO!

Wednesdays are remarkably reminiscing.
Anonymous said…
how u all paid him? in cash when Ada still in Aus right?



Deb
Xuyene said…
Eh p'boom owed me internet money but I already closed my bank account so she paid Ada in cash when I already safely landed in Malaysia HAHA! I still have to cover few bucks.
Robbstar said…
Butt itchy come out already... LOL Maybe we should send a note to him... thought of writing a note... snail mail version.
Xuyene said…
Yeah. what shall we write? "Hi Nat. Thanks for the shirts. Though we had said it for gazillion times already. We missed Wednesdays. Thanks. xoxo."
Robbstar said…
Hahaaaaha possible. Possible.
Xuyene said…
-___- you sure? very simple only wor. Later he lets Sebastian play with it then toss then no more :( Bas guai guai :D

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨