Plain loath

First victim shall be the residential guards. I dunno either is their problem or simply is my hatred towards them? Why on earth would they want to create something extra to piss me off, like asking-me-to-park-aside-which-was-far-from-guard-point-got-off-the-car-then-ask-to-register-then-ask-for-IC-and-I-returned-to-car-get-IC-but-she-eventually-ask-me-to-write-down-my-name-only when I was happily going to visit a friend who happened to have huge guard house outside? Does that make them feel extra secured? I have no idea. One thing is, you fucking guards do not own that place. Be polite towards the visitors, instead of treating me like a potential criminal who's ready to burn your guardhouse down. I seriously do not enjoy that kind of inhumane treatment. It's even worse than Sydney airport checkpoint. My evening's spoiled. Great job, guys.

Second victim will be the hairstylists in the hair saloon or studio, whatever. I do not look high on hairstylists who have mediocre cutting skill, try to use styling as weapon of disguise to call it a job, keep harping about styling and products, and think (s)he is all-mighty hairdresser who graduated from reputable academy. I say, fuck you. First of all, wash your hands before touching my hair 'cos cigar smells still linger on your fingers and it disgusts me. Secondly, stop chewing the fucking gum when you can't even enunciate, especially when I seek for your so-called professional advice. Thirdly, stop treating your customers like morons just because we need hair consultation and tell about our disliking. Fourthly, you want to sell your products? Sell it professionally - criticising my current products does not make yours look holy all mighty. And speak English, I know no chemical terminology and you might probably just memorise those and try to con a customer or two.

Third victim is sales assistants from the very well-known cosmetic chains. You wear thick make-up while I appear in your shop in bare-face - so I must be some sort of moronic woman who knows nothing about cosmetics? Nice stereotype. You then put on your thick-make-up cocky face and impatiently show me products AND EXPECT ME TO BUY LOH! I show no interest to the products and she then walks away and serves other customers. I'm fine without being served, you see. The best part is I am curious about certain products and ask how good this is, she replies "You're not the only person who uses this product okay. Customers keep coming back for this and you ask for an assurance. Think for yourself loh." Whoa! She tries to fuck with me about customer service. During non-peak hours with less customers in the shop, what I've seen is girls with emotionless shitty faces standing or leaning against the wall, like waiting impatiently to clock off. Apparently, girls who work in these cosmetic chains are not appreciative towards your purchase and do not enjoy serving customers. Not one, two or three but a whole bunch from not one, or two branches but most branches in Klang Valley.

Seriously, you do not need a marketer to tell you how to be nice to your customers. You just know by heart of how to treat them well. Le sigh, what a world.

Comments

Jerome said…
welcome back to msia

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨