Make believe

I have a lot of lovely couples as friends. They will be missing their partners when going out separately. Every single bit of thing will remind them of their other halves. They are so much in love like they first met each other. Every sweet gesture that makes you envy how great they have found each other. Of course, I missed those days we were all still single and available, and being carefree from the world. And yet, I am glad they have found their reliable half that completes them in a way of being loved.

Most of my friends have found their other wonderful halves since college. All of those loving scenes resemble the real couples' portrayal from Plain White T's' 1,2,3,4 music video and I'd wish to capture those every unpretentious, precious moment to remind myself this love thing is real.

To secretly reveal the fact that every time I look at your pictures, that truly makes my day effortlessly.

Thank you for making me believe true love still exists :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨