October To-Do List

  1. Needs a haircut, long bob or just add some volume on current length.
  2. Get more heels, thongs, and some flats... basically it's just all about shoes.
  3. New lingerie. That makes me really happy.
  4. Join fitness club. But I only want to run on treadmill after working. So I am still looking for the best deal in town.
  5. Get some weekend booze.
  6. Morning jog before going to work. Exercise helps reduce stress, now you know how stressful my work can be.
  7. Healthy meals intake.
  8. Saving up for year-end holiday. Preferably an island trip. Should lure my cousins along!
  9. Learn to love my job.
  10. To love myself more.

Less than 5, ten more laps for running and pay for all the October booze (NO WAY!).
More than 5, nice dinner as reward.

Fulamak I'm so frigging determined can!

Comments

The Passenger said…
my humble respond

1. kasi curl it and dyed hard. time to get bimbo
2. under 18, cannot respond
3. totally cannot respond
4. dude, invite gua also lar
5. this one kena invite jugak lar
6. kickboxing more syok
7. this one dun invite
8. hey, uncle also family rite? phuket? bali? krabi? Hong kong island, paling best
9. And also must learn to enjoy urself after 6
10. Yes, because the world is so damn harsh
Xuyene said…
My humble reply

1. I'm too manly. That's why I adore Paris!
2. Shoes have nothing to do with ages.
3. Because you don't need them.
4. You tak tanya. No time to look up yet.
5. Memang. I need booze kaki so much!
6. Morning jog freshens me up.
7. Ya allah! It's time to have some lah, some more being an uncle already. I despise you.
8. You tak mau pergi dengan gua punya.
9. Learning.
10. Yup I always know this fact.
Anonymous said…
sibeh long din check ur blog @@" paiseh.. left a comment forgetting to put my name.

maybe can put some cheerful stuff at ur table, then slightly less stress~




luv,
King
aLIya said…
COngrates in your new job and........ exercise is not longer as easy as in brisbane@_@
Xuyene said…
King, I knew it was you lah. Speaking of my table, it covers with papers!! It's barely a cup size corner for my coffee. I seriously hate that huge-ass screen, it makes me sick.

Whoops Aliya, thanks! I hope you enjoy yours too. Yeah it's so true but I'm just running around the condo area. It keeps me safe I guess.

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨