脚本

It was the second day of new year. Drizzling and my cowboy outfits wet a little. Sat in a crowded space with mates in Starbucks was once brought me back to the moment of being a college student. Couldn't remember was there any song played in background but our table was loud with laughter, which you might assume our topics were about fun and entertaining - try to imagine the exact opposite. Perhaps there was always a way to tone things down without more sobbing and whining I reckon.

I've received my first compliment about my outfit, first lunch treat, first Frappé, first misunderstanding, first epiphany, and first decision made. The clues are yet well put in my script. But the good feeling is ready to flow till end of this year, oh boy how I wished!

Resolution? Be happy along the way in achieving my dreams. Someone just enlightened me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨