Self-indulgence happiness

Let's talk about a meaningful week.

Chopped about 2 inches of my hair on Monday. Nobody realised the haircut even I mentioned it bluntly to everyone I met on Tuesday. They started to realise my youthfulness that stuck in white-collar-boring-black-trousers-3inches-heels OL outfit on Wednesday. I've got acknowledgment and career portfolios on Thursday. A problem-solver on Friday. Juggling between work and Ultimate Frisbee on Saturday. Brand building on Sunday.

Lunched with my mother whom I haven't been eating together for months. You see how ridiculous I have been. Mom is the greatest being on earth - running my errands, buying me food, making me coffee, leaving me work in peace, and most importantly of all, welcoming me home with a smile :)

So I practically grind for 7 days, next 4 days, on 30th and I'm leaving on a jet plane with my favourite bunch and visiting a funny couple!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨