Flash marriage

Whenever I start to clear my throat and can't wait to present my peasant views on topic of love and relationship, people will stop me and drop a very so-called opinionated conclusion that I am that kind of person who very much fits into the trend of flash marriage which would break everyone's glasses. Very exaggerated, I reckon. It is not the first, second, or third, but several times people do mention about I've given such impression in event of love and lust collides, or least, the guy really fits the bill. Hence, there is also a higher possibility of me marrying a prick eventually.

Well, on second thought, their prediction or so-called prophecy might be true - for I really am impulsive for things I love. Not sure about how strong the feeling I can project to a human. Premarital pregnancy is a negative, nevertheless. How sure, you ask. Imagine the forced situation of pregnancy will result in my hatred for the selfish jerk as well as innocent baby for ruining the rest of my life. This kind of hypothetical scenario is so much reflected on one's personality of objecting others' expectation that is really against one's will. A baby that is not produced under bilateral agreement is somehow not going to form a happy family - so what makes you so sure of the newborn will change the whole thing when it's not even a great start in pregnancy stage?

Nowadays I find it so hard to adore any guys on the street, what's more developing an affection towards a specific male species? I know I am so hard to please right now. My colleague once said that her marriage just happened to be happened where a strong realisation hit her and her boyfriend simultaneously, which urged them to create a legal kinship in one random morning. Perhaps this kind of marriage proposal would most likely hit the spot. At least my way of appreciating such romanticism. Oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨