Lists

To-Buy List:
  1. Spectacles. The old one has been on my nose for more than 5 years. Bother not the frame is totally not retro or can be classified to vintage.
  2. Camera. Brought a malfunctioned camera to holiday and was picture-less for the entire trip. Now I need to start study reviews.
  3. Canvas shoes. Red in specific. White loafers. CHECKED!
  4. Bags. Working bag is in crisis. 'Legend' is about to retired. And I really need a backpack!
  5. Watch. Simply need a new one.
  6. Wallet. Brauny starts to show signs of retirement.
To-Do List:
  1. Ultimate Frisbee. :( Emo shit.
  2. Exercise. Thinking of a new hobby. Oh well.
  3. Going back hometown. At least thrice a year.
  4. Photo scrapbook. Missing my Down Under life heaps.
  5. Saving for next vacation. One freaking retreat once a year to fit the purpose of saving, other than materialistic sense of security.

Comments

Robbstar said…
Why U want red canvas shoes? copy me ah?
Wah! new specs, new camera, new wallet, new watch.... "chong pei" oh....

I haven't even started on my scrapbook man... it's just there.... a collection of.... dust....
Xuyene said…
What lah. I saw a Korean female golfer was wearing one and it looks so nice!

Just got the specs (FOC) MUAHAHAHAHA! You know my camera rosak. Wallet and watch, see which one koyak first next year.

Still got 12 days leave (5 days and 7 days to bring forward), might take off for something leisure.

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨