Attention seeker

I wore a skirt to office. Technically, it was a low-cut cocktail dress but I put on a top and ta-daa it became a new outfit (Nobody thought it was a dress until I told them and they were amazed). The point was I only wore black trousers to work since commencement. So the purple skirt made a big hoo-ha in the office and eventually the spotlight hit on me, which I thought they were really overreacted. First, the PA and customer service department could not stop teasing me. Then, the HR. Business team came next. Even the Marketing department. Lastly, MD.

HR Manager and MD walked out the room. She tried to be funny with me and pointed to boss that I wore extraordinary outfit to work, "You see Shuying wears a skirt to work. Her legs so long leh." Best part of all, his eyes were sparkled in the midst of texting via BB. "Come come, let me see. Wah so pretty. CJ you should wear like that to work next time. I wouldn't sign any attire claims if it isn't skirt or dress." Touche to HRM for she is taller than me. Thanks to me for setting such precedent to her.

To be frank, it's really flattering to have all the compliments and encouragement to fit myself in skirts and dresses. But in the following weeks, it would be better to stick with my usual boring outfits. Not much time to spare on mix-n-match.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨