Still in gay mood

Didn't really realise since when it all started that people start to introduce guys to me, literally and practically. I was like putting on blind dates, which people can be conveniently getting to my friends and I's table.

Yesterday I dreamt about a guy reading his vows to me. All I knew he was a Chinese guy and he spoke fluent Mandarin. A very quick flashback of from how this guy courting on me to getting nervous when I never agreed to legal kinship and he tried a lot of ways to make marriage proposal. He was a Christian/Catholic (uncertain but one of it for sure). I remembered I was wearing a white lacey tube dress by the poolside. We didn't walk down the aisle in a church. Hence, he showed me his vows. He asked for my preference of reading it alone or he would read it out loud for me. The vow was about the journey of how he felt for me. There were only two lines I remembered for the ending:

"I will risk anything to remind you how much I love you if you have forgotten them someday;

But if love doesn't exist for you anymore, I wish I could be the first person to know when to leave you for a better guy who would take good care of you more than I do. Truly I wish the day never comes and this love will stay."

It teared my heart when I woke up this morning. And I guess it's only just a dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨