A story of a free condominium

Today is the day to ponder again, why on earth the people lay so much love on me even knowing the fact that I'm lousy? Some people call it popularity. Some call it personal charm. But really, you think this is effortless? Doesn't it bring you to a quest that what on earth had happened and brought me to some deep thoughts?

Personal injury happened when I was doing stock-take in warehouse. Haslin was the one terrified with my dripping tears when my forehead accidentally hit the RO ramp so hard and it forced the tears out. I couldn't bother the bleeding shit until I had my work done, all the abang-abang managed to dig out some dettols, iodins, cotton buds from their pathetic first-aid and stopped the wound from bleeding then shooed me back to the main office, with one patch of funny bud on my forehead. Met Eija at the basement and she kept asking me to pack my stuff and go to clinic, which I refused because the freaking stock cards were saviour to my kak darling. Once I reached the office entrance, the crowd went totally crazy - that stupid patch, dripping tears, and red eyes.

Directors and Managers ran for first-aid kit, made ice pack, and also laughed while giving helping hands. Very hilariously heartwarming by seeing these uncles and aunties tried to stop me from dripping tears and bleeding wound. They did not know the tears could not stop was partially due to that pain, mostly was owing to their caring and loving towards me.

They advised me to boil egg and get rid of the swell, checked me on the symptoms, put on antiseptic cream and swallow capsule (which I was totally against it), forced me to take MC and claimed insurance, eat more goreng pisang, and don't cry because all of them told me they had bigger wounds/scars. However, guilt lingered on those who asked me to go stock-take on behalf of them HA HA!

Toward the end of the day, the Clinical Manager came over and gave me a bear hug, "Sayang I hope you're alright. Sorry mommy wasn't there for you because just now too many people can't wait to take care of you." OH MY GOSH. It melted my heart and I thought the wound was immediately cured. In other words, if tomorrow someone concerns about the injury, I'm still loved regardless of timing.

I think I am home already, so sweet to have these people sayang even knowing the fact that I'm spoilt, lousy, and such attention seeker :) Bet they accept the real me already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨