Boil some congees with lil bro

Okay I'm going to type something easy for my brother to read since he has been complaining about his confusion towards the strings of all the stories jotted in this blog. I received his telephone call this morning with both of us yawning over the phone, trying to troubleshoot some simple IT issues back at his house. Then we diverted our conversations to some daily mundane and grinds. He commented on how superficial of my current profile picture in Facebook, how lousy my blog sounds like, how I wasn't not getting ready to woo a boyfriend while he's on his way to make some nice college girls his girlfriend, what can be done to rescue me from being single, why shouldn't I post on his wall because I'm old and lame, which university should he enrol in after Foundation course, why shouldn't I stalk him on his FB account... so it's so all about us siblings. If my mother tried to make him to call me, he would throw in that kind of expression with ultimate disgust, said "Why should I call her? We have nothing common to talk about."

Now I realise we both share love-hate relationship with each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨