We are at the moment

We spend our Sunday at Pacific Coffee - he usually accompanies me quietly by browsing magazines while I am at work. Most of the time I finish his coffee and leave him speechlessly stare at the empty cup. He retaliates when the time is right. He interrupts me with the reasons of sharing interesting articles, videos, and he seeks for attention, perhaps. One thing about his companionship is, his presence tends to distract me as I can't seem to shut my mouth and ask him heaps of silly questions in a very comfortable state. We always dress up and sit comfortably in either CBTL, SFH, or Pacific Home, and he thought we are like fashionable looking, newly-wed couple enjoying a lazy weekend before a new week commences.

Even now I will still think he is a too-good-to-be-true partner, one who just waltzes in my life without a sign, and turns out to be someone that totally fits the bill.

You know how adorable this charming one is? He just excitedly showed off his 1st place of ranking in a car racing game on the phone. Boy will always be boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨