Best day of my life

Marriage - the most beautiful thing happened in my life recently. It's not exaggerating at all when I label myself as the luckiest girl on earth. First, my partner did most of the work from understanding legal document and registration procedures; then looking for suitable venues, and most importantly, organising the event like a professional planner. All I have to do is eat and rest well like a queen :)
 
Before the actual day of our wedding, I had lovely bunch of friends who were voluntarily offered to help. There was no way I could refuse the courtesy from people who were so excited and anticipated about our personal event. I'm really thankful.
 
In the presence of our close family and friends, we made prayers, exchanged personalised vows and rings. The entire flow was smooth and well organised by the Buddhist Society team. We received overwhelming blessings from people who attended the wedding and those who couldn't make it, they sent the heartfelt wishes as if they witnessed the event.
 
Every bit of this moment reminded me about a man I have met two years ago - with no prejudice and judgements, he chose to accept and stay with me for the ups and downs. For a man who avoids attention at all costs, he decided to surprise me with a wedding proposal in a restaurant, which he had already planned for 6 months. For a man who never makes promises, he fulfills all he could and makes sure the smile on my face is the ending he would love to see.
Photo: Congratulations Shuying & Kent! #sweetcouple #rom ❤️ 
The night after our wedding, he held my hands and looked into my eyes, said, 'I marry you for wanting to give you a home belongs to you and I.' I know, this means more than the L word. Likewise my vow to my partner, we committed to manage a beautiful marriage together after the wedding.
 
Today, I am married to a wonderful man and I want to remember this as the best day of my life. Thank you, I'm grateful to have you in my life.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who shall be the next on the altar

Wednesday's Frisbee Day

不捨